Athletic Code of Conduct
Any student identified as being under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or is found with such substance on his or her person will be held to the following:
- First Offense—20% suspension from sport season
- Second Offense—Dismissal from athletics for the remainder of the year
Any student caught stealing anything from another team member will be suspended for a minimum of 20% of the sport season. This suspension will carry from season to season or year to year. Stealing will be defined as “taking someone else’s property without their expressed permission”.
Hazing is expressly prohibited. Any student causing physical harm, threatened harm and/or harassment for the purpose of initiation or admission into, or association with any team may be dealt with by penalties up to and including expulsion from the team.
Any student caught smoking in or around school grounds will be subject to the following:
- First Offense—Student will be referred to in-school discipline and will be held out for a time to be determined by the coach.
- Second Offense—Student will be suspended from next game
- Third Offense—Student will be dismissed from team.