skip to main content

Health Forms

Per New York State laws, ALL medications including those that can be purchased over the counter (such as Advil, Tylenol, etc.) require both a physician’s order and parent authorization.  All medications must be in their original container as supplied by the pharmacy or manufacturer. IF the student is to carry and self-administer the medication, the Attestation Form must also be completed. No medication will be accepted without orders and no orders  will be accepted without medication.

All students participating in Band Camp and sports must be cleared through the Nurse’s Office.  Our previously used “Update Form for Sports”  has been replaced by the “Interval Health History for Athletes”.  This form is to be completed by the parent prior to each sports season and Band Camp.  The Interval Health History cannot be accepted or dated earlier than 30 days before the start of tryouts or Band Camp.  Appropriate documents for medication must also be on file with the Nurse's Office for any athletes and band camp attendees.